Bryan & College Station DWI First Offense Lawyer
Let Our Bryan, TX DUI Defense Attorney Fight for You
Being arrested for a DWI for the first time can be a frightening and stressful experience. While you face harsh penalties such as the following your reputation can take a substantial hit with a permanent mark on your criminal record.
- Jail time
- License suspension
- Increased insurance rates
At Shane Phelps Law., we are prepared to investigate the charges against you, analyze evidence collected by law enforcement and interview potential witnesses on your behalf.
Our Bryan, TX DUI defense attorney can provide you with an effective defense strategy to either have your charges reduced or your case entirely thrown out.
Call today to learn more about how our DUI lawyers can defend you.
First-Time DWI Penalties
- First offense convictions of DWI in Texas include a minimum incarceration of three days and a maximum of 180 days.
- If there is an open container of alcohol in the individual’s possession, the jail time will be a minimum of six days.
- A fine of no more than $2,000 and a minimum license suspension period of 90 days will also be issued.
- However, if an individual refuses to participate in BAC testing, the mandatory license suspension period is 180 days according to the implied consent laws.
Contact our Bryan, TX DUI defense attorney to schedule your free consultation today.
With decades of experience under our belts, we have successfully helped a wide range of clients obtain the results they desire. As a former prosecutor, our founding attorney has an in-depth insight of both sides of the courtroom. Take advantage of the opportunity to have an experienced and trusted team on your side.
Although this may be an overwhelming time in your life, you do not have to work through matters on your own. We are here to ensure your voice is heard through the criminal justice system, and to provide you with the personalized attention you deserve from start to finish.
Both Charges Dismissed 2 Counts of Aggravated Assault
Dismissed Aggravated Assault w/Deadly Weapon (2nd Degree)
Reduced to Class A Misdemeanor Assault Aggravated Assault w/Deadly Weapon/Bottle (2nd Degree)
No Billed by Grand Jury Aggravated Assault w/Deadly Weapon/Bottle (2nd Degree)
Refused After Our Investigation Aggravated Assault w/Deadly Weapon/firearm (2nd Degree)